I had some pain in chest with precipitation. Tell me about the treatment

hi i am 35 year, recently i had some pain in chest with precipitation ,visited hospital where BP was very low ,was given sorbitrate and had some relief ,then dr immediately asked for angiografy in which he said RCA had blockage of 100% and LAD has stenosis of 70% ,had to under go angioplasty and same was carried immediately , was it right treatment line (i.e:they didnt gave me any first aid except sorbitrate ,is angioplasty can be done on 100% blockage
Asked On : Mon, 20 Dec 2010