I had some hallucinations, was diagonised with schizophrenia. But i am having pain. Is this possible?

hello, i don t know how to ask.i have a problem with my brain from 4yrs ago,i had some halucinations and my doctor told me that is a psychotic episode,i am in deppresion fase 2,close to schizophrenia and gave me solian..i stoped this treatment from january cos i wanted to know how i feel and the trues is i am ok except that my brain is still vibes and is in pain most of the question is ..can be posible to have a wrong diagnosis? cos i never heard about any depression or schizophrepia with pain and vibes and wich starts on 33yrs old.and i feel on my brain all my emotions also,in different i am 37 and i know that when i started to going crazy i was nervous,not depressive.excuse for my english and thank u.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011