I had smoked a lot and had junk food due to this tongue is getting white with pus bulge and it pains. Why is this happening and is this tongue cancer ?

Within this month I have smoked a lot under pressure my sleeping pattern was changed completely irregular eating habit and more of spicy junk food I noticed my tongue getting white later it went away now I have a deep cut like wound at the base of tongue after examining i found a small whitish pus bulge around the wound now it is paining can feel the cut since last month I have been ignoring oral hygiene This wound has really scared me Need help from doctors my mouth does get dry at times and bad breath is a problem as well Am i suffering from tongue cancer white patches that come of when rubbed or chewed by teeth. deep cut like sore at the base of tongue. extreme dryness in the mouth loss of appetite the cut/sore shows a little pain. pain in the ear - minor
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011