I had shivering in my body after taking of symbicot turbohaler

hello.i am a 27 year old female.i was having continous cough and i went to a respiratory specialist.he prescribes symbicort turbohaler.i had taken the first puff in the night.when i woke up the next morning i had shivering in my body.but i neglected it and thought it was general weakness.but the shaking went on increasing as i used the inhaler.i took 2 puffs in a day for 20 days.i consultedan ayurvedic doctor and he asked me to stop taking the inhaler as it wascausing the shaking in my body.i stopped the inhaler and the shaking reduced but has not gone's been 40 days after stoping the inhaler but the shaking is still there.pls help.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Mar 2010