I had sex with my tampon in and now I cant get it out

i had sex with my tampon in and now i cant get it out...? yeah i did, i know it was rather stupid of me, but i heard that if you had sex while on your period and you had a tampon you could have sex as long as you hold on to the string, well i let go of the string and got out of it and forgot about it til i went to go and change my i cant get it i need to go to the doctor ASAP?? i went to the doctor. they took it out. problem solved.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
You can also have sex when on your period without a tampon in.. just some advice for you ;)
The guy didn't notice this? He must be kind of small. That is disgusting.
  Anonymous's Response