I had sex with my girlfriend on 3rd day of period ,can she get pregnant?

if i had sex with my girlfriend three days into her period and i came in her can she get pregnant? my girl s period started on tuesday and we had sex on the following thursday and i ejaculated in her. can she get pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
no she wont because ovulation has not taken place yet so u nid not worry guys.its nly a few days after her menses that she can fall pregnant
yes actually there is a chance she can get pregnant anytime of the month