I had period 2 weeks ago and now I am bleeding. What could be the reason ?

i had my period 2 weeks ago and now im bleeding again I had my period from the 14-18.......on the 23rd I noticed when I went to the restroom and wiped there was light pink was like that for two days...yesterday and today (the 26th) it is just a little more red...I am not bleeding like a period...I only notice blood when im wiping or taking a shower...I haven t had sex in 3 months so im not worried about being pregnant ...I was also just diagnosed today with vertigo ...i don t think that has anything to do with it since that is caused by inner ear problems, but what could it be? this has never happened to me before, and i am not on contraception and never have been
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011