I had painful ache in my back and around ribs. what it could be ?

i thought i was having a heart attack, but i think it was indigestion? having never had indigestion before, the other nite i was woken by the most painful ache in my back and in my ribs, i really thought i was having a heart attack, i was sick too and thought i was gunna die, everyone i ve spoken to says it was indigestion... god, never thought it could be so painful....
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
i know its horrible isnt it! I had never had it, and then i got it and i couldnt move, it was painful to walk and i had to go home, i even went straight to the doctor (i too thought it was too painful just to be indigestion) and my husband called me a hypochondriac. Oh well, im with you on the pain