I had pain in my testis

I am 20 and i had problem idont know it ismajor rminor, I had pain in my testis. not sevier
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
I dont think that it is of concern, you should be fine with it. It can happen even after masturbation or sexual intercourse or an injury( unknown minor injury). The inflammation if any will subside after sometime. Hence I dont think that there is a need for you to worry. See it for another 3 days. If it worsens then see a General surgeon.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
If it is mild pain without any other symptom ,there is nothing to worry. If pain persists consult general surgeon

if it is not so severe with no other signs and symptoms like swelling/fever/ then nothing to worry ..i think if u are very concerned then see a general surgeon.