I had orange disharge, Is that a bad sign ?

I had orange disharge or some kind of thick liquid come out of my anal during anal sex. Is that a bad sign ? if so for what?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Sep 2010
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
Anal sex is a sexually deviant process and abnormal sex practice .It is contra indicated as it leads to anal ruptures with bleeding forming anal fisure,anal fistula . a continuous infection due to wet and presence of bacteria in stools all the time .yor anal discharges because of infection .if you dont stop this anal sex it may lead to CANCER & AIDS becareful .take psychotherapy and counseling to stop homosexuality in which this anal sex a main practice .cunsult gastroenterologist for anal infection get all these tests to be done..std,hiv,aids,vdrl.Dr.bharathi MS SEXOLOGIST,Marital&psychotherapist
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Anal sex is abnormal;painful and in some countries it is banned so it is bad.As for the orange discharge it may be due to blood associated with the anal content (stool) that may have got mixed .If it is happening repeatedly then get examined by a doctor.