I had nausea, dizziness, headache, vomiting, diarrhea, for a week.

hi. i have been extremely nauseated for a week now. it s from the time i get up in the a.m. to going to bed at night. this past friday i had diarrhea and i even vomitted once. i was very tired on friday after i vomitted and went to bed at about 6:00 p.m. and slept until almost 9:00 the next a.m. (only waking up periodically to go to the bathroom). i also had a very bad headache yesterday and nausea finally went away (not completely, but better). now today the nausea is back. i m also having stomach pains in the upper part of my stomach and i have had some indegestion and dizziness off and on through all of this. 1 more thing, no fever . can someone please help ?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Jan 2011