I had myocardial infarction and would like to know what the prognosis is. Whether i will be able to continue my employment ?

50 years old 5ft 6 inches 14 stones pretty uneventful medical history other than regular sinus infections, 6 yrs ago i took voltarol and nearly died severe reaction contact dermatitis allergic to some antibiotics .I recently had myocardial infarction and would like to know what the prognosis is and whether a doctor would write a letter to enable me to do easier work on returning to my employment. The heart attack happened hours after having an operation for a gastric band.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011