I had my tube taken out last year but still now i am unable to conceive

hi there I am 30 years old and i had my left ovary and tube taken out last year. I have endometreosis and am trying to have a baby. My periods have been irregular. I bought an ovulation kit and tested from the 9th day after my last period began. It has never showed a positive. Could i be pregnant? I am due for my period on the 6th of april and the last time i tried was on the 26th of this month and my period started on the 12th of this month. Just was curious if i could be pregnant and the ovulation is showing negative. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011