I had my period after 2 weeks of having pill but next month I did not have my period so is there any chance of pregnancy though the tests are negative ?

hi i am 22yrs old i had unprotected sex in february but took a morning after pill 62hours later. i had a menstrual about two weeks later after the pill but did not have a menstrual in march is there a chance i could be pregnant? i never have irregular periods even after taking morning after pill in the past. i have taken a pregnancy test it comes out negative. could there still be a slight change of pregnancy? i have been gaining wait and and urine alot more.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011