I had my first ever seizure on New Years Eve, kindly advise me

I had my first ever seizure on New Year s Eve at Age 39... I am 39 1/2 years old. On New Year s Eve slightly past midnight I had I am told a seizure. I was with my aunt and uncle. My uncle was setting off fireworks and I was watching. I do not remember any warning. I refused to go to the ER with the paramedics b/c I have no insurance. Earlier that night I had driven to my aunt and uncle s house with my son. We did take a couple of wrong turns and a 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive ended up being over 4 hours mainly in the dark and I do recall telling my son on the drive that the car lights of oncoming traffic and brake lights of those going the same direction were making me feel strange in a way I had not experienced before. I am beyond freaked out about this and do not have the money to have a whole bunch of testing done. I am going to try to apply for Medicaid but I doubt I will be approved. On a daily basis I take 2,000 mg of garlic, 2,000 mg of Vitamin C, one fish oil supplement, a B6 and am willing to take any other supplements I can get over the counter. I work from home right now as a subcontractor doing transcription and insurance is not offered. In light of this incident I am going to start applying immediately for office work so I can get insurance. I have been very worried about my health recently but this has brought my level of panic to a whole new level.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Jan 2011