I had multiple lung nodules in both lungs which means was a lung mass and also a conspicuous 15 mm auxillary lymph-node was found. I have pain in shoulder bones, what does this mean ?

Multiple lung nodules called a lung mass with conspisious axillary lymph nodes 15 mm in size is cancer I m female , 44 years old with multiple lung nodules in both lungs which the comment was a lung mass. They also found a conspicuous 15 mm auxillary lymph-node. Blood work done is a high white count high protien high IgG high calciu Low RDW and so fourth I have lost alot of weight lately from a size 9/10 down to a 12 in girls clothes and am very fatigued alot of bone pain in shoulders with numbness down arm into hand which also going numb and tingles.Could this be some kind of cancer.I have been tested for everything but cancer and eyesight not so good I m losing this and Eye docs don t know why except possible cancer.Is this true???
Asked On : Sun, 28 Aug 2011