I had mouth ulcer, Can you Suggest some Good food habbits ?

I have some probles in maintaing my food habbits which ius leading to lot of problem . I am a vegitarian, i get mouth ulser most of the time. Some time it gets so bad tht i cant talk nor swallow anything. I dont smoke nor drink too much. but it does not come freequently. Can you Suggest some Good food habbits to follow
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jan 2010

When I had been to the doctor, i said the same. But it is not solely due to it. There are other causes like injury or allergy with toothpastes and brushes.
  Anonymous's Response

canker sore is common, take multivitamin tablet every day. reduce your stress, that is the major cause for the cancker sore.

These are simple and occur due to Vitamin B defeciency.