I had light spotting , cramps and diarrhea before my period so is there any possibility of early ovulation and should I wait for my periods to begin to take pregnancy test ?

hi there, I am wondering if I could be pregnant .. I had some light spotting (brownish in colour) and some cramps that didn t last long.. This lasted less than a day, but while it was happening I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like I was going to throw up but I had really bad diarrhea instead. If the timing was right i would assume that I was pregnant, but this happened 12 days before my period is supposed to come (which would be too early for implantation right?) I have read a bit about early ovulation , could this be a possibility in this case? If so, should I wait until my period is due to take a test, or can I take one now? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012