I had lacectomy 14 years back and I did not have any problems. Why am I having problems now after a surgery ?

Hi had lacectomy 14 years ago and have had not to many problems up until 3 months ago had mri then went to see same Nero who operated on me last time he said I needed surgery on s1 nerve so I have had surgery and I am still in a lot of pain but I am sore in both legs get numbness in left foot sore in buttock area and also sore in the back as well I do not no what is going on very depressing it is not like my last op came out and had no problems but not so this time has anyone had this experience Hi had lacectomy 14 years ago and have had not to many problems up until 3 months ago had mri then went to see same Nero who operated on me last time he said I needed surgery on s1 nerve so I have had surgery and I am still in a lot of pain but I am sore in both legs get numbness in left foot sore in buttock area and also sore in the back as well I do not no what is going on very depressing it is not like my last op came out and had no problems but not so this time has anyone had this experience
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011