I had high cholesterol, about borderline and my level of SGPT has increased up to 86 gradually, kindly suggest

hi,my age is 56 years,as i had high cholesterol , abt borderline ,and dr has started with the medication,named ecosprin AV 75 , losartan 50 mg and tab.beplex forte.is it worth taking this medicines for a long ? my level of SGPT has increased up to 86 gradually.is it because of medication? hi,my age is 56 years,as i had high cholesterol, abt borderline,and dr has started with the medication,named ecosprin AV 75 , losartan 50 mg and tab.beplex forte.is it worth taking this medicines for a long?my level of SGPT has increased up to 86 gradually.is it because of medication?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Jan 2011