I had heart murmur previously. Now i ve been feeling out of breath and dizzy

I found out a couple years ago that i have a heart murmur. I haven t been to the doctor for it since i was about 11.. and i m now 15. Latey i ve been feeling out of breath and dizzy, and feeling alot of anxiety for no reason. Could this be related to my heart murmur? Like is it getting worse or something maybe?... Oh yea.. my heart rate will speed up for no reason sometimes.. and i get a weird sensation like it s skipping a beat or something...
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009