I had heart attack, and five way bypass

How come I never had chest pain, only pain in my left shoulder when I went to bed, for many years ? I had heart attack, and five way bypass
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Plain and simple, pain in your left arm of any kind are signs of a heart attack. Sounds like you had a blocked artery. As for a woman, symptoms are disregarded as anxiety or panic attacks. Women are not taken serious when it comes to heart problems. I know this for a fact. When I had my heart attack I told them I thought I was having a panic attack. Before I went to the hospital, I had a pain shoot from my left arm across my chest over to my right arm. However, when I started falling to the floor of the ER everybody started moving. I had a mio cardiac infarction. Their are many more signs of a heart attack. We know our own body, so when something doesn't seem right head for the ER.