I had h-pylori confirmed +ve . Can u suggest some names & contact of reputed doctors in delhi for colonoscopy ?

i had h-pylori confirmed +tive in october 2008. i took the medicine pylokit for a week then the problem and symptoms were repeeating again in january 2009. i took some more medicine for 2 months (ganaton,lan inderal etc) after i stopped the medicine then same problem is repeating itself... doctor advised colonoscopy. whats ypur suggestion.. has anyone here ever underwent such a test. can u suggest some names of reputed doctors in delhi and where can i reach them. Thanks ashim.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Apr 2009