I had gonorrhea and the infection reached to my cervix, now i am bleeding

I had Gonorrhea 3 years ago. Got reluctant to go the doctor even if i was having yellowish green disharge with foul smell. But when i found out that there s already a blood-tinged color in my discharge, that s when i got so alarmed and consulted my GYNE. She said, the infection has reached my Cervix , and the bacteria is already eating it (Cervix) - hence the bleeding. She gave me prescriptions and it was gone after a Pap-smear post-treatment. Then a year ago, i experienced bleeding again. I had PapSmear and it was clean. No infection detected. She gave me a prescription again but i forgot to take it since I got so busy with my Board Exams that time, and the bleeding stopped suddenly. Then 3 days ago..the bleeding started again. I ve been exercising severely for 8-10hrs per day since then. My underwear shows only light red-brown-tinged substance. No odor. Is my exercise pace the only reason for my bleeding? HELP!!!! I m scared. My doctor is gone for vacation and my husband is coming next week from France. What should i know (even complications)..and what should i do? PLEASE. HELP ME!
Asked On : Fri, 20 May 2011