I had developed melasma on my cheeks, how to get rid of it ?

i am 37 years old ..after my second delivery in august 2007 i had developed melasma on my cheeks .for that i consulted the doctor in september 2008 .doctor gave me some cream and lotion with that it was lightened .but when i stopped using that cream it appeared again .again i consulted another doctor in june 2009 ,that doctor gave me hydroquinone cream and one lotion and multivitamin capsules ...with that it lightened to some extent but doctor did not advised me to use sunscreen so becoz of my job i had to go in sun it appeared again and this time it is very very dark ...i tried again hydroquinone cream but of no use it is not at all going ...could you please suggest me some remedy ...i am very depressed.. what to do

Asked On : Sat, 6 Feb 2010