I had c-section. Will i have normal delivery in future ?

hello dr. i m 26 my hight is 5feet 4inch and currently weight 55kg i had cesarian in 2009 but there were no complications in my whole pregnancy . reason for cesarian was no labour pains due to water breaking dr. gave me 2 tablets to improve my labour pains bt i never feel pain next day they decided to do cesarian. iwanna know may i have normal delivery i future.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011
hi Preeti
welcome to HCM
read your prob, if first baby born by cesarian then next have to be born by if someone try normal dilevary after first cesarian there is chance of rupturing uterus.
so dont go for normal delivary at the time of 2nd baby, it would be risky for mother n baby.
Dr aseem saraswat 9982583020