I had brown spot in my knickers. I am 12 years old female

Okay...

I am 11 going on 12 and about 2 weeks ago i had little brown spots in my knickers. Yesterday and today i have had lots of brown stuff and when i wipe , well... quite a bit of blood. I am 34 size bra, hav had discharge for one year and have had everything else. My mum thinks i have just cut myself and i don't know what to say... Please help!

Thank you LOADS

Please reply asap!

Asked On : Thu, 11 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi. When i was 12 i had my periods and they were brown. Its from your blood holding up in your body for so long that it finally released all of it at once. Dont worry its completely natural. No worries. Just ride along the river with aunt flo

Anonymous's Response

so i have started?

Anonymous's Response

thanks

Anonymous's Response

most likely!!!!

Anonymous's Response

Thank you! what should i tell my mum?