I had an uncomfortorable amount of chest pain in the middle of my chest

Around 8:30pm last night, I noticed that I had an uncomfortorable amount of chest pain in the middle of my chest, and under neath my left breast. It feels like someone is squeezing my heart. Shortly after that started, i also noticed that my left arm started to feel like it was numb, kind of like when your arm falls asleep. My toes have turned a bluish purple, and my neck has been getting stiff, underneath my jaw bone. Randomly I have had spells of dizziness, and confusion. Is this normal?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Mar 2010