I had an surgery for dermoid cyst on my right ovary and two abortion. Can i have one more abortion ?

Hi, My name is Anna, A year back I had an Dermoid cyst on my right over which was removed by the leproscopic surgery without any harm to my overy, 1 year prior to that I had surgical pregnancy abortion twice in a year first one at 12 week of pregnancy and 2nd at 8 weeks of pregnancy. I recently found out that I am pregnant again by 2 week and 4 days, I consulted my doctor to abortion and she said that If I abort is this time I ll definitely have an cyst(or multi cyst) in coming time of 6 months or an year. I am in kind of big trouble as I am still a student and out of my country, I definitely cant afford this baby. Kindly give me more information on my current situation and my available options. Thanks, Anna
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011