I had an ovarian cyst surgery, is there any chance to get that back ?

i am 21 years old unmarried female .weight 62 .i developed pain in lower abdomen last year in month of april 2010 and under went usg the report showed left ovarian cyst with internal echoes.then later i under went laproscopic biopsy at rajeev gandhi cancer institute as my ca125 wa 3660 and at times 1390 it kept on fluctuating..the biopsy report read unremarkable fatty tissue only..i was adviced to take luperide injections 22.5 mgs every 3 months during this time i didnt had periods..i took 3 of them and the cyst still persists with a little decrease in size not much..last feb when i went for checkup the doctor adviced me to take diane35 for 3 months but i didnt took that...during the period my ca125 level remained below 35 and i had my periods in may since last year april... at present the ca125 level is 125 and the usg report shows follicular cyst measuring 42*37*32 mm volume 26.4ml.a fine septum is seen in the cyst.what shall i do please suggest .
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011