I had an infectious mononucleosis

I had an infectious mononucleosis, is there some period when its possible for me to infect other people, or its for all life ?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Aug 2010
Welcome to HCM.
The infection is spread via saliva and has an incubation period of 4–7 weeks.Symptoms usually persist for 2–3 weeks, but fatigue is often more prolonged.
The most contagious period lasts about 6 weeks after the beginning of symptoms.
Some studies indicate that a person can spread the infection for many months after the symptoms are completely gone, one particular study indicating as long as 18 months.