I had an infected plates surgery. When i can go for the second surgery ?

I had a fall and ended up with fracturing myright hand (area affected bet.elbow & wrist) in Aug.10, underwent surgery , plates(metal incision ) are fitted for both limbs , but on 5th day the surgery got infected, the infection has healed (took 6.5 months to recover. Right now the plates are hurting and giving pain, one of the limb has malunion as such it remains swollen and nowadays it is giving burning sensation alongwith pain. I do have tablets for pain & swelling but it gives only temporary relief. Kindly suggest some soothing ointment which can be applied on the surgery part. Further kindly adivse how long will I hv to wait to get the resurgerydone for correction of the limbs. Also suggest some of the hospital names in Mumbai, whereby I can get a proper treatment.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011