I had an early miscarriage now pelvic exam says there is sore inside uterus. Is medical treatment suitable for me and will it affect fertility ?

Hi Dr..I am 29 yr old,having no children,had an early miscarriage in January. Through my routine pelvic exam Dr.has found a small sore inside my uterus and advised nothing to worry as it wont hinder my pregnancy. But last week,I had found light brown spotting on the day I had intercourse(protected) and went to the dr. again and he said that the bleeding was from the sore as the result of jerk. He advised me to have a biopsy test and to remove the sore with rays. He also prescribed me regestrone tablets. My question is,can medical treatment be suitable for me? I am afraid to go through any surgical treatment as I have heard that surgery will affect womans fertility. I want to conceive. Is it possible now?
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011