I had an aneurysm op two months ago by coiling through the carotid artery. The aneurysm was 1.4 cm by 08.6 cm. how much is required in my case ?

Hello, I had an aneurysm op two months ago by coiling through the carotid artery. The aneurysm was at the end of the carotid in the brain, it measured 1.4 cm by 08.6 cm. The treatment was sucessfull, so far. I was told to take aspirine every day for the rest of my life but not told how much. Could you guide me on how much is required in my case, please ? thanks Noon
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011