I had an MRI of the orbitals done. how it affect white matter of the brain etc.

I am 17 girl living in NYC. I had an MRI of the orbitals done a few days ago because i was having eye pains. The doctor called and said the test came back clear, but he wanted to talk to my mom. I m afraid he is going to tell my parents I drink alcohol. I am in no way an alcoholic or anything, but I do sometimes go to parties, and drink to the point of getting drunk. I have researched that this sort of drinking and the effects it has on the brain shows up on MRI scans (how it affect white matter of the brain etc.). Will the doctor tell my parents or does doctor patient confidentiality rule this out ? Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 9 Jan 2011