I had a small heart attack 2 years ago. Which soft style martial arts can I learn ?

I had a small heart attack 2 years ago. I am 58 years old now. Which soft style martial arts can I learn ? I did not have open heart surgery or bypass surgery. I do have stent implants. I still have slight chest pain occasionally, but I am doing ok. My primary goal is for self defence because I will soon become a senior citizen. I am 5 10 about 160 lbs. Plain and simple, I have to admit I am a coward. I was thinking that a soft style martial art, might be easier for me to learn, taking my age and health condition into consideration. Could anyone please recommend one? Thank You for taking the time to read this. God Bless You. I live in New York City. Since I no longer work, I can train full time.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009