I had a partial hysterectomy with removal of cervix and now having sever pain. Is it a gas pain ?

Hi, i had a partial hysterectomy in Jun 2011, with removal of cervix . Over the past couple of wks i have been getting plagued with bad stomach cramps,mainly of a night. Last night it was so bad it kept me awake for most of the night :( i have tried pepper mint but its of no use. I have to watch my diet anyway as i suffer IBS. I have still been in pain through out the day today, could this really be wind??i have been to the toilet to pass bowel movement today,but im still suffering. The pain is always,always low down in my pelvis, which makes me think maybe its not actually gas/wind im suffering from,i dont know :( Anyone have a clue or had same thing??Is it worth bothering my doctor about?? Many thanks
Asked On : Sat, 15 Oct 2011