I had a miscarriage and i have huge soft lump at bottom of vagina which bleeds. Do i need medical attention ?

I am 24 and have a miscarrige and one live birth during pregnancy I have a really bad time and was bed ridden for over six months, I have realized in the last year that huge soft lump at the bottom of my vigina down towards my bobo has came up, when I have to go number 2 sometimes I can go until I push on that lump and realine the poo with the right hole and it really hurt, where the lump connects to me it often gets raw and bleed very badly, I do not know what is going on but I am embaressed and scared and insight into the problem
Asked On : Sat, 13 Nov 2010
This could be bleeding piles /Haemorrhoids. See a doctor personally, its a common problem aft pregnancy and childbirth, and is curable.
You can try homeopathy.