I had a mild headache, sore throat for some reason, difficult to get to sleep,feeling roasting hot, but shivering and feeling cold at the same time

Hi, yesterday, I had a mild headache, so I took some calpol, gradually I begun to build up a sore throat for some reason, which intensifies when I swallow, upon going to bed, I found really difficult to get to sleep, and had about 3 hours of sleep in total, in the night, I woke up, feeling roasting hot, but shivering and feeling cold at the same time, I also felt like I could vomit at any moment. Drinking seems to lower my throat pains and prevent me from being sick. After waking up, and today going on a bit, I am feeling better, but still have a mild headache, and a sore stomach and throat, I also feel lightheaded, however I feel thats linked with my lack of sleep. Multiple symptoms, don t know what is cause Whats wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011