I had a mid-face lift 12 days ago. Dr found a small artery popped. will it heal naturally ?

I had a mid- face lift 12 days ago. Everything was fine until the 10th day when a small artery in my temporal area popped and formed a huge hematoma on the left side of may face. Too much pressure was placed on the area where sutures were placed and one broke causing me to bleed. I went to an emergency room hospital and they had to lift my face again to find the source of bleeding . They found a small artery popped, I assume it may be the superficial temporal artery , and they had to suture it. Will the artery continue to heal naturally And if my doctor accidentally nicked or damaged the other artery on the other side of my face, will it heal naturally ?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011