I had a lot of strange fluttering feelings during my period

hi im a bit worried i had my last period on the first of april i dont know if my period is late but my last period was diffrent i had a lot of strange fluttering feelings that last ed for 3days is this the reason why i mght be late on my period ty x
Asked On : Tue, 4 May 2010
If you had a disturbed cycle, last time, then it does mean some variance and that can add up in this cycle. If you are late by a week, then it should be fine. But if it is more than that, then you shall need a gynecological evaluation to rule out any problems as such. Visit your gynecologist for the same.