I had a lighter stool color. What could be the symptoms for ?

I think that I may be pregnant , and have noticed a change in the color it is lighter like a tan of my stool I have not taken any prenatal vitamins and would be very early on ...could this be a symptom ?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
Dear,The stool colour yuou said is normal.Do you have any other disturbances?If noy dont worry about this.
slight color changes are not much indicative of any disease, it gains concern if it is white in color. Black color also calls to rule out internal bleeding. Rest of changes have little relevance.