I had a few snacks, but I havnt lost any weight. What can I do ?

For a month now Ive been doing exercise 5 times a week, working out super hard each time losing approx. 310 calories in 30 minutes each time. Ive been eating cereal, half a sandwich, juicebox, muesli bar, apple and veggies meat for dinner and thats all, and for 3 seperate days I had a few snacks , but I havnt lost ANY weight. I want to had a break today and not do any exercise because Ive been doing exercise each night for the past week, but I feel that if I do Ill put on heaps of weight because this isn t working! What can I do !
Asked On : Sat, 15 May 2010