I had a few small hard white spots on my chin and i applied liquid bandage. Now what should i do to heal them ?

I have no real medical issues and occasional acne but nothing that required medical care . I had a few small hard white spots on my chin, nose and crease of nose... They did not pop easily so I am assuming it was not a typical whitehead. I had tried same spots last month but didn t work. So after the skin completely healed I could still see the spots. I figured maybe now they were ready to pop. Which i tried... I heard you could use Liquid Bandage for zits. I did put liquid bandage on all the areas I had messed with. Ended up with what reminds me of a blister but it was more like my skin just swelled and puffed up with water ( not a bubble of liquid). It also ended up with yellowish green pus under the layer of liquid bandaid and as soon as it split the stuff oozed out. So what in the heck is going on? I thought the liquid bandage would be good because it is antiseptic too! Ended up with spots bigger and puffy/ oozing liquid. Now I am trying to dry them out..but I also don t want it so skin is drying into dark scabs. I do try neosporin too but it makes the spots greasy and doesnt really help anything and makes the dry spots sort of puff back up with fluid! Once the top layer of skin dries and starts flaking at corners I peel skin so new skin is Pink underneath. Then it is much much easier to cover with make-up. I have now made this mistake twice... a month ago pms time and once again this month...Yes I need to have my hands tied I DO NOT want to make this mistake again. I am trying anything and everything to make this heal quicker.
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011