I had a few cramps couple of days ago, what can be wrong ?

My period is 6 days late and I m virgin.I had a few cramps couple of days ago.I remember once,I missed a month of my period,but that was like 2 years ago.I m worrying..what can be wrong ?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
you have not mentioned your age if you are are 14 or 15yrs then you nee not worroy bcos sometimes it may happen if you are having less flow then the pain may be due to that you can take raj pravartini tab 2tab 3times during menses .
  Anonymous's Response
I'm at age 18.I just started college and I'm kinda worrying,and stressful,about how the things will maybe it's because of that,but I'm not sure.This never happened to me before :(
  Anonymous's Response
and also,I had a TB skin test couple of days,can that cause my period to be late?