I had a few blisters come up in the vaginal area. What could be it is?

About a week ago I had a few blisters come up in the viginal area which turned to sores which are now starting to go. They dont hurt unless I press them and I have had increased discharge and the area is very itchy. Today I have had a small lump come up in my groin area, again which is a little uncomfortable but not really painful. I havent been with anyone apart from my boy friend who I have been with for 3 years who gets cold sores alot. I am confused about what it is. Could it be from his cold sores, a sti or a general infection? please help any thoughs please
Asked On : Thu, 12 Aug 2010