I had a fall on my left foot and the side hurts when I wear shoes, there is also a slight discomfort when I walk. Should I visit a doctor ?

don't know if i should get it checked out of just deal with it? Help please. hi i had fallen today and landed on my left foot. it is tingly. the middle down alittle on one side hurts when there is any pressure for example when i have a shoe on. sometime when i walk i dont have a pain more like a discomfort and sometimes i do have a pain when i walk (the last few hours i have been having a little more pain then not.). if i step just right i have a pain so bad i can t handle it. i have kept it up and i have put ice on it. it is still the same no better. should i get it checked out or do you think it s just something like a burse inside?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011