I had a discharge of small chicken heart shaped with white tips

I had a miscarriage I passed out large blood clot and a week later then the sac I assumed since it was grey in colour then two days later large tissue came out look like a sting ray shape in the size of 3 to 4 inches long and then yesterday I passed out a small chicken heart like shaped meat with white tips which I assumed was fat, I ask some of my friends who went through miscarriage they say they didn t have anything like what I ve described.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Dec 2010