I had a cyst removed on my lower back and now there is a swelling with blood and puss

I had a surgery last year on my lower back to remove an infected cyst and now ever since after the surgery i keep getting hard things that feels like the cyst in the same area and they will form a head and drain green/yellow pus with alot of blood then they will go away and come right back after a ouple of weeks or months. why does this keep happening when i had surgery to get it removed ? Also each time they come back the pain is more painful to the point where i cant walk :,(.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011