I had a Continious Headache. Should I go to the doctor today ?

For 2 weeks, I had a headache that would be more dull during the daytime and pounding at night. One night, while the headache was *almost* gone, I was driving, and there seemed to be something that looked like lightning bolts in the sky when I blinked, and then the headache got a lot worse. At its worst, the headache would be accompanied by slight nausea . The headache felt (a lot of the time) like built-up sinus pressure. However, sinus medication did not help. I had a 36-hour reprieve from the headache, so I thought it was gone. However, when I laid down last night, it came back within 5 minutes. It s been hurting ever since. It still feels like a sinus headache. I m not sure what to do. I don t have a *lot* of money, but I am off work today. Should I go to the doctor today ? What else could I try ? Head pounds a LOT when I lay down today.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011